MY FIRST ENCOUNTER (2)

Flexibility of freedom make a man to be a social animal and albeit, that gives him all the opportunity to mingle properly and straight on the earth without hindrance. Man as a flexible creature, have all the means and wherewithal to adopt the environment.
My encounter with social medias transform me to be among the rationals who thought the world could  be a global villege. And social media make my day.
Facebook, Twitter, Google+ 2go, all became agents of this social change, with many have found the platform interesting, and many more.
I am optimistic that, social media brings a revolution to not only the youth be the world over, because a network is established which encompasses a lot. My being here make me to get acquainted with many people around the world, I became popular among both my pears and others, and I became much educated regarding the social strata of various civilization.
Social media educate as well as spoils, one thing I understand is that, you can be a good, bad or ugly person both at the same page of network and thousand of people can be your fan and you can be there IDOL or foe. It also thought me how to be a sarcastic of myself and good listener as well as a critique which often occurs especially at the chatroom or group level.
Men of the underworld also make use of the medium to lures there prey into the vulnerability and sorry to say, many have fallen the victim of these undesirable elements.
Social media is indeed a good place to be, and reflect for, because it sooth and diagnose many ailments especially those with history of HBP.
Lastly, I am happy to be among the semi-elites who see the advantage of the plain and we took to make the sacrificial change and in various corners of the world, social media has brought about a change which many country became stagnated for it, it was use to organize modern appraisal against dictatorship around the world, and many later years electioneering campaigns were conducted through the social media.
It has its advantages as well as disadvantages, depending on how you handle and use it.
We can be proud of ourselves as community that get privileged to meet the change of the time.

Ahmad M. Salihu
Nigeria

Comments

Popular Posts