I AM A 40 YEARS OLD KID

I visited many places in my life,  some of which have an impressive luring at a gaze,  many of which are irritant and no one can pray to be at the same place again from the first visit. Experience thought us to be patient when pursuing an ornaments of life,  because life itself is just a school where we learn from cradle to grave,  but the citadel between the Vanguard is the painful pursuit which often humbles even the most naturally powerful in everything.
My life teaches me humbleness and modesty and humility and the struggle on which I fought by myself even when  I was very young baffles me a lot, some times its unbearable.

My own mother is the centre of my experience,  when she teaches me of being myself and of course I do follow a the lesson as a child,  yet not fully grown,  I still learn from my mother.  We both learn from our different backgrounds as lads to our mothers we jus have to say a big "thanks"  to them.

Growing up in a ghetto is not an easy one,  no one is thinking of becoming something,  it's a slum,  therefore,  the game is just a "survival of the fittest". Those that are superior in might and arrogance could make it in life,  far better than the those who are natural slackers,  they will be vividly humiliated and relegated to the extreme carpet.  Nobody will be thinking of becoming a professor,  because the opportunity is not just presented,  the government portrays such kind of areas as third class accupants,  there and then,  they are just one fat nuisance.

Every society have a price,  democracy thought us to fought for those who can give us a better representation,  not those who will be prodigal with our advantages and  at the same time at our expenses. These is the beauty of the present struggles,  choose your destiny by your destiny.

When I was in primary school,  I always dreamt of being a Medical Doctor,  the one that  will be respected by all, because I own a profession that will eventually save humanity,  Doctors are prestigious people in the world,  they posses  a passion in which is far much different from any other human being.  Unfortunately I was taken to Teacher's college instead of Government Science Secondary school,  it was a bitter experience then,  I do not like it,  but my Dad convinced me that I will have a  scholarship to study in Egypt when I graduated. Egypt was a million kilometres of a mirage to me today,  I go there only as a business man,  not as a student. Destiny crowned me to be a teacher,  pupil teacher after having my Grade 2 certificate.

Being a slum child,  my dad a low income Nigerian,  can not afford to take my responsibility,  such was the case of many of us in Northern Nigeria,  our parent might have all the money to marry and remarry,  but they will not have the one to sponsored our Education,  then  I followed my destiny as a pupil teacher to make some savings which I used in my later days to sponsored my education to university.

Being a teacher for 23 years in both the primary and secondary schools gave me a joy of life,  and I enjoyed all the moment,  all the private and personal of it.  I always confesses not liking the profession before I found myself in the profession,  but I must confess today that,  teaching gave me all the opportunity of life.  Despite the odds I can say there is no any other thing than the teaching profession I enjoy every of the moment I spent in that profession.

Time fly like no other,  we might end up losing the grace without our knowledge,  we just have to use every bit of it,  because no time shall be wasted just like that. Moments of joy await those who try to make it through the obstacles of life,  by ignoring the bad things,  embracing the best things that come your way,  forget about the enemies they will always try to fly behind you,  to kick you off the tracks,  but be a steadfast and became a champion.

Many people do not know when their opportunity knock on their doors,  and end up losing important thing in their lives.  We must be prayerful and goal scorers,  pursuing the goals with humbleness and focus,  every kids must learn to play according to book, give every moment of life a chance and thou shall make it by the Grace of God.

Slum child become a fulfilled kid,  life goes on and there is nothing to be afraid of. 

Comments

Popular Posts